Saturday, August 8, 2009

What I'm working on today

I've had this cross image for a long time not knowing what I was going to use it for. One of my best friends called and told me she had lost a member of her family, so I knew right away I was going to make her a card with this image. I wish I knew what company makes this stamp so I could get more images, but alas I don't.
On a happier note, I'm still working on wedding card designs. I'm not real happy with certain elements of this, but I really like the initials so I'm going to try to design something around them. Check back often to see what other projects I have going.
I hope you all have a blessed day! Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Cindy that cross is beautiful! Looks like you've had a good day working on things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy - Love the card with the cross WOW! girl it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete