As promised - here they are!
This first card was done using paper I had cut some dies from and thought it would make a good background, so I added some flowers stamped and die cut some matching paper and this is how it all came together.
This second card is one that I re-worked several times. I had this circle designer paper and couldn't find a sketch that I was really happy with, when I remembered I had received these images from SCS Wish RAK. I cut them out with my circle punch then glued them to some paper I punched from my scallop punch and think they ended up making this a neat card.
These two cards were made using up some DSP scrap paper I had. I tried using some Shimmerz Spritz I had ordered awhile back and finally after several attempts got a shimmer to the card on the right. I don't really think you are suppose to use it on cardstock though, lol.
This card is one I had started for a challenge and put it away because I didn't know how to finish it. It was suppose to be a card that used only StampinUp supplies, but it needed the flower so I then I couldn't submit it for that challenge, but I do like the way it turned out.
This card is one I made playing around with my nesties dies. I'm still trying to decide if I like this label design.....but for now it works on this card.