Sunday, August 9, 2009

I've Been a Busy Crafting Bee..............


There is a design team call that I want to apply to be on so I'm making some altered boxes for my submission. Above is a box I altered for my darling daughter.
Below is a 4 x 4 gift box that I think I'm going to give to a friend filled with........well I can't tell you until she gets the box.





Below is a card holder box that I'm going to put thinking of you and miss you cards in for the Cards for Heros Project. I haven't finished the cards yet but couldn't wait to post my box.



And last but certainly not least is a card I made using this new set from SU. I think I will be using it alot for the Cards For Heros Project. Just love it!

Now you get to tell me what you think. Until next time.....Blessings to you all!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Cindy- fabulous boxes, a girl who loves what I do. I have 1 painted pink and ready to go. And I have another I am going to paint, not sure what color-it is the size of recipe box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you have been very busy. I love the box that you made...very nice and I am sure whoever receives it will love the handmade touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Cindy! your altered boxes are beautiful!
    Your card holder and card for the troops are sure to be so appreciated. Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete