Monday, May 17, 2010

Passwords



It seems with all the new technology we are getting, we are having to make up more and more user id#'s and passwords. This wouldn't be to much of a problem if you could remember them all, but if you are like me and can't remember you resort to writing your new website information on a sticky note, the back of an envelope, or (GASP)scrap paper. So when GinaK posted a password book, a light went off and I thought "I NEED ONE!". So I followed her tutorial and made one for myself, but I wanted to try something a little different. When my friend Tammy was talking about having to change all her passwords b/c she got a virus, I thought this was my opportunity to try "that something different".
I used some prima flowers, brads, stickles, ribbon scraps, smooch and my nesties on SU cardstock. I put the tabs on the bottom so Tammy could write the name of the website which should make finding the information for that site easy to locate.
I can't wait to hear what you think.
Blessings

I am entering this into the challenge at OSAAT which is anything but a card.

12 comments:

  1. Sure tease me with the pic of the beautiful book before it gets here LOL......... you know I'm gonna love it especially because it's coming from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you entered our challenge at OSAAT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely book indeed. I just received one in the mail. Love the idea of them. Tammy will surely love this....
    Thanks for playing this week over at OSAAT. Smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Cindy this is amazing. First of all it's a great idea, but you took the idea and ran with it. I love the tabs, girly colors, ribbons and primas. This is the most beautiful little password book ever! Glad to see you crafting and blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is a beauty so love the colors you have used,the detail is great,great to see in entering it into OSAAT this week,hope to see you again soon love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy is drooling in anticipation of receiving this fab password book I'm sure and I think I need to make one too after seeing this. Fabulous project and thank you so much for sharing it with us here at OSAAT this week.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sooo glad my computer saves all my passwords, even though sometimes even that gets them wrong! This is a great idea, of course you'd have to hide it in a secret
    place! Thank you for joining OSAAT's 'Anything but a Card' challenge this week, hope to see you next week too!

    (((Lyn)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cindy, awesome book. I made one for a Tammy, too! Love the idea with all the tabs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Book love your colours too, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT, hope to see you again soon
    Good Luck
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Cindy, Tammy is very lucky!

    Hope you're having a great week :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is such a brilliant idea. I am sure that you will inspire a few more of these too. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week x Clare (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This s a really great idea and love your book! This will for sure go on my 'to do' list!

    ReplyDelete