Monday, May 17, 2010


It seems with all the new technology we are getting, we are having to make up more and more user id#'s and passwords. This wouldn't be to much of a problem if you could remember them all, but if you are like me and can't remember you resort to writing your new website information on a sticky note, the back of an envelope, or (GASP)scrap paper. So when GinaK posted a password book, a light went off and I thought "I NEED ONE!". So I followed her tutorial and made one for myself, but I wanted to try something a little different. When my friend Tammy was talking about having to change all her passwords b/c she got a virus, I thought this was my opportunity to try "that something different".
I used some prima flowers, brads, stickles, ribbon scraps, smooch and my nesties on SU cardstock. I put the tabs on the bottom so Tammy could write the name of the website which should make finding the information for that site easy to locate.
I can't wait to hear what you think.

I am entering this into the challenge at OSAAT which is anything but a card.