Saturday, September 18, 2010

White and Bright

Today when I decided to work on some cards, I thought I would look to some challenges for inspiration. I love Our Daily Bread stamps and use them quite frequently, so I started my day with their challenge which was to make a card using whites. Well since there are so many shades of white, this proved to be a little more difficult than I thought it would be. With that said, here are the materials I used: stamps from ODB Cross of Christ set, paper crimper, cuttlebug embossing folder, white prima flowers, frosted lace stickles, white Bella baubles, and SU ribbon. You should take a look at all the beautiful creations for this challenge, there are some really talented ladies out there.
Now I'm off to work on another card..................
Blessings,
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. I love this one, but you already knew that lol. So glad we got to craft together today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant and lovely Cindy. It's amazing how many shades of white there are. I love all the little embellishments that really make this look so special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love all the textures you used here, and the stamps! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how gorgeous!! I so love the way you framed the image and your embossing. Gorgeous use of white. So elegant! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, this is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along in this fun Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD with us. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh this is sooo pretty! Thank you for joining us in the ODBD Shining Light Challenge! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this card is stunning. I really do love everything about it. SBS 29, Hugs, Ronnie

    ReplyDelete