Monday, March 1, 2010

Isn't Shy Bear the cutest ever?



I have had this Shy Bear image for the longest time and just got him colored, can you believe that? Now that I've colored him, I want more. Really, who of you wouldn't want to receive his letter?

I'm entering this card in this weeks challenge over at Daisy Doodles - you can find it here:
http://www.daisydoodlescreativechallenges.blogspot.com/

I hope you all are staying warm, it's 43 and raining here so it's a good day to stay inside and make cards. Blessings to you all until next time......

7 comments:

  1. Great card. so adorable. I love the big note, top die or whatever they call it. coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute! Thanks so much for joining in at Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo!! Glad you played with us. This card is darling!!! I really like the Shy Bears. Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, I love those shy bear images. Like how you used the top note too. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Cindy. This is so cute and I love your design and colour combination. fabulous.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful image- great card- love the border of the top note die!

    ReplyDelete