Saturday, September 19, 2009

Oh my, where does time go?

Have three weeks really gone by? Hmm, when I figure out where they went, I'll let you know. In the meantime here are some cards Lauren, Nancy and I created for the SCS WishRAK Labor Day Cards For Hero's card roundup (say that three times fast).

In case you are wondering what Cards For Hero's are, they are cards that are sent to our Military men and women who are serving in Iraq and Afghanistan to have to send home to their loved ones. So if you ever have any extra cards or are looking for a project, let me know.

Thank you Lauren and Nancy NOT for your help with the roundup, BUT for your service in the U.S. Army! You girls are Hero's in my book and I love you both!

This first card was created by Lauren for the challenge of making a Christmas card using non-traditional colors. I think purple and pink fit the challenge well.

This next card was also made by Lauren. The challenge was to create an anniversary card. Isn't it soooo cute.


This next card was created by Nancy for the birthday card challenge. I just love the orange color combo she used on this card.


Another card by Lauren.


A card for the sunflower challenge.


Another card for the birthday card challenge.

Another card for the anniversary challenge.

1 comment:

  1. cindy- it appears that you and the girls had a wonderful time. These are all lovely cards girl!

    ReplyDelete